The UBCAA Education Program
The United Bong County Association in the Americas, Inc. (UBCAA) Education Committee is responsible for developing and implementing all UBCAA education and related training programs. The Committee will consult with the principal education authorities in Bong County, Liberia, and devise programs and strategies to improve education and related training programs. It will identify areas of education needs and make recommendations to the Executive Leadership of UBCAA for action. The Committee will formulate guidelines for all areas of education assistance and the requirements.
The Program Focus
1. Plan, coordinate, and implement educational programs through seminars, workshops, and curriculum development.
2. Conduct research to evaluate and analyze the quality of Bong County’s education programs and recommend improvement.
3. Formulate guidelines and implementation strategies for UBCAA’s need-based and merit-based academic scholarships to underprivileged students, both in the USA and in Liberia.
4. Develop and implement strategies for soliciting funding opportunities for UBCAA’s academic scholarship programs.
5. Develop and implement capacity building and empowerment programs for students, teachers, and school administrators.
6. Coordinate with school administrators and teachers in Bong County and Liberia to develop better instructions and learning opportunities.
Please support us by volunteering and or donating to UBCAA educational programs. If you have questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at the contact information below:
Moses S. Ketter
Chair, UBCAA Education Committee
National General Secretary