About the UBCAA Liberia Program
The United Bong County Association in the Americas, Inc. (UBCAA) Liberia Program is responsible for developing and managing all UBCAA programs, projects, and activities in Liberia. Bong County, like other counties in Liberia, is faced with so many challenges including, but not limited to, the lack of access to quality education, especially for girls, the lack of incentives for farming and food production, the lack of sustainable development programs for the vulnerable populations, etc. The UBCAA Liberia Program will work through local, national, and international collaborative partnerships to help address some of the critical needs facing communities in Bong County.
The Liberia Program Focus
1. Liberia’s established technical and volunteer support team coordinates the UBCAA Liberia Programs and projects.
2. To manage a fully staffed operational office in Gbarnga, Bong County.
3. Develop and manage a min-learning or resource center to improve the quality of instructions, establish a mini-learning library system, develop learning opportunities for students both academically and socially, explore innovative ideas, computer learning, etc.
4. Start and manage community farming activity in Bong County, Liberia.
5. Develop educational programs by conducting seminars/workshops, curriculum development, and surveys.
6. Provide need-based and merit-based academic scholarships to underprivileged students.
7. Develop and implement capacity building and empowerment programs for students, women, farmers, educators, small business owners, etc.
8. Engage in intervention programs to reach vulnerable populations and others during crises.
For more information, please get in touch with the UBCAA Liberia Program Office at the address or contact below:
Mr. Philip Singbah
UBCAA Liberia Program Office
Gbarnga, Bong County, Republic of Liberia
Phone #: 011231 7762 21847