How to Become a UBCAA Member Chapter?
The process of becoming a UBCAA chapter is easy. Any group of Bong County citizens, former residents, and residents can form a chapter by completing these steps:
- Get organized and complete your legal registration within your State.
- Elect/select your core of officers.
- Complete UBCAA Chapter Membership Online Form.
- Send a letter of intent to the National President.
- The National President will review your application and forward it to the Board of Directors for approval.
- If the Board of Directors needs additional information or clarification, the National President will contact the applicant to get the requested information.
- The Board of Directors will act promptly to approve a chapter membership to encourage the chapter expansion efforts of the Association.
After the Board’s approval process, the National President will introduce the newly approved UBCAA Chapter to General Assembly.